Accidental Invocation of Guland

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Nor
Neophyte

Accidental Invocation of Guland

Post#1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:36 am

I wanted to get some opinions on a strange event that occurred to me and my girlfriend last night, following an accidental summoning of Guland.

I ended my night reading “Exu And The Quimbanda of Night And Fire” after reading again the nature of Exu Morcego, also known as Guland. Following that, at around 3 in the morning and after going back to sleep, I had a dream that I was sitting directly where my girlfriend sleeps. The setting was entirely believable and exact to the real world. In the dream, I called for Exu Morcego, without conscious desire to do so, and in my dream form immediately felt the surge of cold electricity, the paralysis, and energy of mediumistic possession. My girlfriend, similarly, recounted having a dream of an intense seizure during this time. I awoke in a state of sleep paralysis, still riddled with the sensation of the presence, and heard a voice speaking into my ear, again and again, a line that seemingly answered an intense moral dilemma in regards to a situation, and I could sense the face of the entity whispering into my ear. When I awoke, I talked this over with my girlfriend. Has anyone had such a situation like this happen before? I did not expect to summon such a spirit by such casual means, nor to have Guland be so courteous. Does anyone have any opinions on this event?

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login