Divination using the I Ching Oracle

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Shatteredzen
Practicus

Divination using the I Ching Oracle

Post#1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:05 pm

I recently began using the 3 coins method of the I Ching and have been having some measurable success as a daily forecasting tool regarding my personal and professional life. For example, I recently returned from a business trip that created a number of professional opportunities but also a lot of work and the oracle shows my calender as being quite busy with needed tasks that require my attention and warns not to put off the work or be complacent. This is pretty accurate, my workload has effectively doubled since my return but my efforts have attracted the attention of my upper management and there seems to be a fair bit of personal opportunity available for me if I apply myself earnestly to my work.

What I am interested in is if any other SA users have more experience with the system and have any insight they can give for its uses, both as a personal oracle or use in personal magical praxis. I am still what I would consider fairly ignorant about the system so any insight is appreciated. Any thoughts or observations for someone delving into the I Ching?

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login