Ok, so me and my friend had a very strange encounter

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

Ok, so me and my friend had a very strange encounter

Post#1 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 am

Seeing as this is a forum for advanced practitioners, I am looking for some opinions regarding this. Before reading, I would suggest you do a banishing or be on the lookout, in case something comes at you. The reason I'm saying this is because simply describing the entity I encountered could summon it's energies and they are not cool. This is just a warning so you stop reading if you don't want anything to do with this.

This is not a prank I'm playing on you, nether is it a form of attack or something like that. I'm not that kind of guy, so please don't go weird on me, ok? :D It's just an encounter I had and simply talking about it can attract the attention of the entity.

I'm gonna write about the actual encounter in the following post because people who are not signed up will not be able to see it, so it's best if this stays between people who've been forum members for a long time and are advanced practitioners, who don't flip out if they feel something weird.

What I'm looking for is opinions on what this thing could be. Here goes:
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 57 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login