Interesting Catholic banishing and warding

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

Interesting Catholic banishing and warding

Post#1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:05 am

It's a very simple Roman-Catholic prayer. I tested it and it's quite good for cleansing and protecting the place. It is usually said at night, before bed. It has a very calming and comforting effect.

Latin:

Visita, quaesumus, Domine, habitationem istam, et omnes insidias inimici ab ea longe repelle: Angeli tui sancti habitent in ea, qui nos in pace custodiant; et benedictio tua sit super nos semper. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.

English:

Visit, we beg Thee, O Lord, this dwelling, and drive from it all the snares of the enemy; let Thy holy Angels dwell herein to keep us in peace; and let Thy blessing be always upon us. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

I also found that angels start walking around the room after a few repetitions of this prayer. I like to repeat prayers at least 3 or more times in a row, in order to get more power out of them.

I'm assuming most of the practitioners here know how to speak Latin, but here's a pronunciation guide anyway:

http://www.canticanova.com/latin_pron.htm
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login