Money Spell

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
cully
Practicus

Money Spell

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:09 pm

I've done works in the past for having enough money. Not to get rich, but just to have enough to survive and be okay. Today I was walking to the store and I had to convince myself to quit smoking for the time being because I couldn't afford cigarettes. It has been difficult and stressful for me lately.

I got in the store and went to an area where I hadn't originally planned to go, just to take a peek at something I might buy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw money on the ground, so I immediately picked it up and put it in my pocket. When I got out of the store I had a chance to unfold it and see what it was, and it was 2 $100 dollar bills. Now I'm indebted to someone, so much of that went towards my debt, however this does put me in a much more comfortable position for the rest of the week and was a huge relief.

I know kind of the cliche result of money spells is to find money on the ground, and I never thought that would happen to me. No idea if the result is related to my earlier workings, but it is a really strong coincidence that it happened just at this moment when I'm feeling hopeless and scared.

If anyone else has a related story, feel free to share.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login