New Year Resolutions

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

New Year Resolutions

Post#1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:19 pm

It is time to make New Year resolutions, so I wonder what magic do you preform when you make your lists, if you make resolutions at all?

I will right something about one spirit. His name is Ichdison. He is one of the 360 heads from the Earth Zone. And what I write here about him, will be hopefully published in a book which I am finally about to finish about those 360 spirits, so if you do not mind have a look, and hopefully this can be helpful too.

147. Ichdison (27° Leo)

Abramelin the Mage: Ichdisem
Quintscher: Jchdisom
Faculty: Wishes
Suggested names to mention in conjurations:
Adonai Malek and Sandalphon
Dominant colour in space impregnation: Neutral
Candles: 3 candles of any colours
Triangle: Crystal ball, transparent crystals and stones,
symbols of stars, pentacles, hexagrams, plants (such as Juniper chineses, Juniper sabina and Pfitzer juniper) fairies’ figures, magic mirror and tarot cards Ten of Cups and Ten of Pentacles
Offering: Water or strong alcoholic drink, coffee and cigar
Additional suggestions for evocation: Good timing for evocation is New Year when you make New Year resolutions

Divine Providence has given Ichdison this beautiful task to fulfil peoples’ wishes. He looks like an ordinary man from the late 19th or early 20th century. He lives in a nicely furnished flat in a beautiful yellow house in the centre of an older part of a town somewhere in the Northern hemisphere where he has a job, friends, family, social events and routine life. At least this is how you might see him when you happened to be in his region during the evocation. So, there is nothing extraordinary about him, except that he looks extraordinarily usual. Everything in him and around him is as if he was from our own reality albeit 100 years ago. He might look ordinary, but he is a true miracle worker. He can tell you all secrets about Ten of Cups and Ten of Pentacles, because he is closely related to the spirits of those two cards. When I evoked Ichdison for the first time one morning, that same evening, my old wish finally came true.

It would be wrong to assume that Ichdison is a good fairy with the only task to make any of our wishes come true. It is good to remember that the magicians should have done their homework properly before Ichdison would even bother to help. You cannot catch any fish without fishing. Ichdison can neither be compared to be golden fish which fulfils three wishes only. You may ask Ichdison as many wishes as you want. He can give you visions of future events when your wish comes true and if you do not like what you see, you can cancel that wish. Sometimes Ichdison is very therapeutic in his work. You may be ashamed of your own wishes, but it is not so much to worry about, because Ichdison is a friendly spirit; he will not bather and will keep a secret. He can also give you formulae for success. And he can tell you which plant to buy to bring you luck.

He puts no limits on your wishes except one: his aspiration is to see all people happy, so he will refuse to help if there was a risk that your wish could harm other people in anyway. Magic with Ichdison will not happen if your wish is about to hurt other people and it can backfire if your wish comes true but you later regret about it.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login