UPG of mine and proposal for experiment

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

UPG of mine and proposal for experiment

Post#1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 pm

But not just mine. Many others thought of this theory before, but it hasn't been proven yet. My aim is to prove it. Here goes:

All the gods from different mythologies with the same functions and attributes are the same god in different guises.

It is my theory that the pantheons of different civilizations actually represent functions or aspects of the universal order. The gods are simply subconscious universal higher intelligences. Do you follow? Kinda hard to explain. Each civilization has a subconscious model of the higher worlds.

Let's take the god Helios, for example. He IS the sun, as seen through the filter of the collective subconscious of the Greek civilization. The Greek subconscious sees the sun as Helios. The Egyptian subconscious sees the sun as Ra. And so on. But they are the same sun, the same god, the only difference being the collective national mind which perceives it.

So, by this logic, Hermes, Tahuti, Ganesha, and all their other equivalents are the same guy dressed in a different form.

I already verified some correspondences. Helios told me himself that he is Ra, after changing his form into that of the Egyptian god.

I found some correspondences in the GD as well. In the invocation of Horus they claim that Horus, Apollon, Zeus, Odin, Jesus, etc, are the same god.

If this is true, then I want to find the universal pantheon, from the collective mind of all. It would transcend a lot of limitations. Initiation would no longer depend on ancestry, etc.

For this, I would need someone to help me with verification. The idea is to call the same gods and ask the same questions and see if the answers match.

Who's in?
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 34 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login