Haunted Doll?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
aldleo13
Neophyte

Haunted Doll?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:07 am

So this is going to sound super cliche but my friend owns a doll that she thinks is haunted. She says it moves in its box, in fact they put it in the box because it moved a lot more outside of the box.

She and I just recently got super interested in the occult, I do all kinds of research on this kind of stuff all the time. Its practically my new favorite past times. I'm willing to believe in magic that's no problem, however the only tool I have for research is the internet and I'm sure everyone here can attest to how much bull shit is on the internet, especially concerning ghosts.

Which leads me back to the main topic. Personally I have never performed any kind of magic, she claims she has, but really small stuff, like just sending positive vibes out into the universe kind of crap. Now since she's learned more about the occult she wants to try to unbind the ghost from the doll and put it in a "spirit box" I'm really not sure what that is... Anyway the sources I've come across tell me I should develop a relationship with the spirit before makeing any steps towards messing with it, but I cannot for the life of me find anything that sounds legitimate on how to talk to spirits. There's all kind of crap involving the Ouija board and seances and shit but when I research the theory behind shit like that I never find anything really solid.

I've read up on evocation, and that seems to make sense, would that be the way to go to talk to this doll? If so I'm not sure how I would evoke that particular ghost. Can someone help me with my stupidity?

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login