You are Divine Providence.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
BlueMagician
Adeptus Minor

You are Divine Providence.

Post#1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:03 am

Divine Providence, sometimes also called Fate (although, in some places, that term might mean other things to other people), is an often used term, especially in Franz Bardon's books. It is a complex being with many, many secrets that will only slowly be unravelled by a patient student. I do not profess to know all its secrets.

But I do know that you are it.

This is a secret wants to be stored here at this point in time, for others to read it at a time when it is beneficial/necessary for them. It is also a secret that is not at all obvious to people. I believe that most people reading about it, like me in the past, have this vague concept of the One God's mysterious machinations that basically steer everything that happens. Beyond our control and understanding.

That is true, but it is also limiting. It is limiting in the sense that yes, Divine Providence is a being/concept that is hard to fathom, and not at all open to the purely intellectual mind; but it is within each one of us, within each and every being. The catch is that our day-to-day consciousness is usually located at a great distance from our Divine Providence consciousness, so it seems alien and unknowable to us.

The whole is wholly in each of its parts. That is the Fractal nature of our universe. Every being contains the fullness of the workings of Divine Providence. Magic allows us to get a better understanding of it, and a better grip on it. The saying that we fully create reality is not a fuzzy New Age belief, but a fitting way to say that every one of us is, fundamentally, a Master over Divine Providence. When we set aside our lower mind and merge with the Divine in a state of Unity and Meditation, we enter Adepthood and fully assume our rightful place as Gods. Our subtle astra-mental senses return to their full capacity, we shine our blindingly bright Light that surpasses that of the Sun a thousand times, and our holy natural order of Chakras realigns itself, assuming a state of utter and complete harmony. We learn how to take control of our Fate, assume unshakable Faith and receive miraculous powers that, paraphrasing the spirits of the Earth Zone, an uninitiated person would regard as absolutely impossible.

It is a state of being that is even "higher" than what is called our Higher Self (or HGA by some authors). Nothing can be above it, except maybe the formless, unmanifested, which can also be seen as another face of Divine Providence.

Blessed be you and the Holiest of Holies in you. I bow deeply before you in Respect and Love. May you rise to shine your Light and bask in the absolute Power and Glory that is your deepest nature.

BM

3977278589_3a6477fa9e_b.jpg

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login