Copying another persons metabolism?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Rubygirl
Philosophus

Copying another persons metabolism?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 am

I’m a bit above average weight but I’ve always wanted to be very thin. I’m a firm believer that at the end of the day the thyroid/ hypothalamus/ liver pathways for t3 determine weight, not muscle mass as popularly believed. Dieting lowers t3, exercising regularly actually lowers it too as your body tries to help you compensate calories. I remember growing up there were many kids who used to eat three meals per meal and were thin as rails. Today I see people who eat whatever fatty/carbs/even fast food and they are still thin.

My doctor is useless and says I’m fine. I’ve tried t3 in the past (illegally). And I did thin out pretty quickly and have a bit more energy.

I did an experiment this week where if I saw a really thin woman I would send a cord set and intention to copy her metabolism and then remove the cord. I did get a nice tingling, warming sensation in my chest and throat area but only for a few minutes?

How would one ensure a longer lasting effect? The aim is not to take away her metabolism but to copy it and restructure my own energetic system and thus my physical system.

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login