Direction and flow of energy during workings

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
monsnoleedra
Adeptus Minor

Direction and flow of energy during workings

Post#1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:26 am

Though i'd share this and perhaps maybe get a discussion going. What follows are my own thoughts and opinion's based upon my experiences and observations. Didn't see anywhere else where this was discussed so hopefully this is ok. Hopefully my writing style doesn't offend but it's just how I tend to write. Spent to many years as teacher I think so I either write as a teacher or write in a poetry / story format as a norm.

Direction and flow of energy during workings...

Ok, this is another of those simple questions that has danced away in the back of my mind. Now it has taken form and demanded it be given light so with that in mind I present it for your perusal.

First some back ground or supporting data.

Living in the Northern Hemisphere I am aware that certain events and actions are controlled by the rotation of the earth. For instance water flushed in a toilet will exit the bowl in a clock-wise direction. The same action applies for any water that is flushed or drained.

The typical formation of storms and such is also clock-wise in rotation. Our major southern weather patters coming across the equator regions then gaining a clockwise rotation as they advance up the coastline.

So in the Northern Hemisphere nature has taken a clockwise rotation on most things. The very energy is being created and discharged in this clock-wise rotation. Very often not only clock wise but top to bottom in dissipation.

Now I would assume that one would want to take full advantage of the existing rotation. If we attempt to access that energy and harness its flow it should dramatically enhance anything we are attempting to do. So for instance during a ritual or major event this should be rather simple if the event is called along with the natural rotation.

But what about when you are attempting to generate a spell? How can you utilize this existing vortex of earth energy? How can you grab the imposed earth energy that has infused the other elemental energy you maybe working with? Can that imposed energy be stored and used at a latter date?

So many questions to be answered for such a minor concept. So let's try and answer a few and see where it takes us. I'll take the last first, as that is perhaps the easiest to touch.

If one takes a magnet you can often discover the stored energy within the substance if it is still strong enough. However, even if it is not sufficient to read or influence a magnetic field it is still present in sufficient force to influence what you are doing. On a routine basis this is probably not of great importance yet if you are in a rocky terrain or highly magnetized area then it becomes a crucial factor in your workings.

Think upon it. You are dealing with an at-rest energy source. Once you commence your spell work you are going to cause that at-rest source to become an active source. If your work is in alignment with it then you strengthen your work if in opposition or inverse polarity then you literally cut your effective work in half.

So in essence your position and pull become the critical factors in utilizing the at-rest energy. For me when I’m in a rocky terrain I look to see how the rocks lay and the thrust lines that may be revealed. If the lines run left to right or up to down then I know the major flow lines. I look to see if the layer's lines are folded upward or pushed downward. This also gives me an idea of the vortex flow as to it being top to bottom or bottom to top.

The same concept applies when looking at other elemental forces that maybe present in the area. This becomes critical when looking at whether the force is focused or unfocused. The energy from a streambed or river is pretty much focused and directed. If you take the energy flow and use it then turn it with the earth flow then you have increased the potential power at your disposal.

Yet the same energy maybe highly unfocused or disrupted and erratic. Take the same flow of water yet drop it over a waterfall. The energy becomes both focused as the fall occurs yet unfocused as the water crashes upon the surface below creating the mist and fog associated with higher waterfalls. The bottom of the fall nearly a chaos location of erratic energy that has no focus or direction. Potential energy that requires greater focus to grab it, mold it then make it perform whatever function you intended.

The final part is to grab and hold the energy. In this instance you yourself must become the receiver for the energy focus. Yet even this is complicated for you must determine where the energy should be tapped into and where it should be released from. If the thrust of the land is upward and the energy rising then I place my hands towards the ground and pull into my right hand and transfer to my left hand. I frequently will place the receiving hand higher or lower than the dispersing hand. I.e. right high if coming from above low if coming from below.

I also use the magnetic capability of my body as the means to make the vortex form as an upward or downward spiral. The tightness of the swirl to my body determined by the closeness of my hands and arms to the main torso area. By weaving the arms and hands the vortex can be expanded and contracted as one goes. I.e. make the vortex pulsate.

Now I do differ on a few points from what most are taught. I do not go in reverse to release a circle or energy working. I do not want to stop the flow I just want to stop my interaction of said flow. As such I gently pull the arms and hands back to my sides and make myself streamlined with the flow. As I pull back into myself the effect / affect I have upon the flow is diminished until my presence no longer is a proactive impact but that of a living thing within the flow.

I allow the flow to return to its rest state or chaos state depending upon the point where I tapped into it. The flow continues to feed and charge the action yet I no longer am manipulating the energy source. Nature has returned to her own pace and flow.

Just a few thoughts on using energy. Take it or dismiss it as it best suits you.
Can't Never Did Nothing Till It Tried!

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login