Swirling electricity in the Trees after offering

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Nahash
Practicus

Swirling electricity in the Trees after offering

Post#1 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 pm

So I made a ritual offering in the woods.

I play the flute in the streets, and my favorite spot is in a road that goes in the middle of the mountains to a Castle. There is a beautiful rock where I sit, and tourists walk by on their way to the top (photo at the end :whistle )

At the end of the hot season, I decided to make an offering to the local spirits to thank them about their kindness. I always felt a very warm energy in this place, and I developed an affinity with it - this place was teaching me, and making me meet very interesting people that forever changed my life.

There is a very small rock in front of the rock where I usually sit. It has a striking resemblance with the head of a Wolf, and I would make there regular offers of incense.

This time, I lighted some incense sticks, and thanked the place loudly while I had one of my hands touching the wolf rock with the palm. I thanked the local spirits for their kindness and help, for all the coin I made, for all the people I met. I tell them that I am going to stop coming until the next hot season and that I just wanted to say goodbye.

After a moment of silence, I suddenly feel a rush at my left, at the top of the hill. It feels like a very fast vibration, like thousands of very fast wings or even electricity. The "rush" came down the hill through the leaves of the trees and stopped right on top of me. It started swirling around the leaves in a circular motion in a very energetic way. The tree leaves were shaken by this dance and a lot them fell, as did a lot of dust. After a minute, maybe more, it shoot back to the top of the hill. I was covered in dust and leaves, and everything seemed normal again.

I got really curious, if any of you would know of sources or knowledge about similar experiences. I hear that Mountains are usually rich in this kind of manifestations. What would you say?
Attachments
tiagoflutenatalija.jpg
Nahash playing flute
Doing is learning what you need to do

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login