Etherical plane and etherical body

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Etherical plane and etherical body

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:52 am

This post is just to start up a discussion.

Etherical plane is very similar to our own world’s reality. It is situated just next to our world. It is the lowest part of "invisible" spiritual, mental or astral regions and also the highest grade of the visible physical plane. As for my own personal experiences, I have discovered that etheric water has the same taste and feeling as our world's water and that my face looks pretty much the same when observed in the etheric mirror.

First of all, let's be clear that one of the worst problem while we are discussing about this topic, is nothing but the LINGUISTIC problem of different terminologies.

Let me give you just one example.

Franz Bardon does not call it “etheric region” when he talks about it, but he calls it sometimes “astral matrix” and sometimes the “lower astral region”.

On the other side, when he refers to the “ether” he thinks about something entirely different: the fifth element; the most subtle form of Akasha; the principle of matter and the air; and the principle causing material world to emerge and to be controlled.

This must not confuse us as it is only a matter of different terminology.

But if we accept that etheric region is the lowest part of the invisible spiritual regions and also the highest grade of the physical plane, then I think we would also know what we are talking about. That is my opinion, but I am also willing to support it.

This topic has 50 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login