I don't get it

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Adeptus Minor

I don't get it

Post#1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Sometimes I can see or feel or perceive the HGAs of others. Usually of people who are broken somehow or influenced in an evil way by society and the world.

For example, I know this girl who is depressive and broken and hangs around the most degenerate people and entourages, who only care about doing drugs and other stuff like that. I talked to her a few days ago and I could feel her HGA always being with her and trying hard to take care of her, but couldn't because she wasn't receptive to its "voice". I could feel her HGA crying on the inside because of her state.

I can perceive this or similar things with many people like that. I have also come to understand that the HGAs are heavily involved in human affairs. For example, when you feel pity towards a person, you actually unconsciously feel his/her HGA's pity.

But I don't get how I came to be conscious of this. Is this a product of K&C or anything like this? I myself don't consider I have K&C, even though I know many of my higher selves and HGAs.

And has anyone ever experienced this before?
Let no one deceive himself. If any one among you considers himself wise in this age, let him become a fool so as to become wise.
- 1 Corinthians 3:18

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “General Magic Discussion”