Manifestation of love spell

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Stuart
Zelator

Manifestation of love spell

Post#1 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:38 pm

I seem to be on a huge roll with magick recently, not only did my previous working come out in full manifestation another just happened. I just wanted to tell you all about a recent working I did which got extremely favourable results. I have worked with the mystical grimore by Frater Malak in which I did the sex appeal love spell. The spell took a little longer then I expected although today it seemed like the spell just litually manifestated before my eyes. I was on public transport when a cute girl smiled at me and litually came over and started talking to me, asking me about what I do and flirting. Now, I knew to myself this was the spell manifestating although guess what? it happened a second time on the same day..another differant girl came over and striked up a conversation with me and seemed to be flirting with me, it feels like love at first site, this girl is litually amazing and im going to be seeing her again.

Now I think I have learnt a really important lesson today involving love spells. When looking at love spells sometimes exspecially the people new to magick like me tend to think 'if i do this love spell everything will work and a girl will fall into my arms' Today I realised magick can set you up for love, but YOU have to do what it takes to seal the deal. Magick can influence reality, bend shape it but at the end of the day you have to talk to them and get things going. With the first girl, i kind of messed things up and didn't get her phone number so it went a waste, but with the second girl I got her phone number and im going to be seeing her again. Any thoughts?

Stuart.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login