Strange experiences in life

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

Strange experiences in life

Post#1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Not sure if it's the appropriate section, but it does have to do with the occult. If it's not, I ask a moderator to move it.

This is an idea I got from the alien thread. We're weird people, and weird things are bound to happen to weird people. I thought maybe we could share some of those weird experiences and discuss about it. I'm talking really weird stuff, like alien abduction stories, stories of spirits materializing out of nowhere and messing with you, etc. Mostly things that can't be explained. Like the stories in the alien thread. Maybe we can even find some similarities and come to some conclusions.

I actually talked to some spirits about some of the weird things that happened to me and the answers I received were extremely interesting/disturbing/unbelievable.

Here's one thing I remember now. And this actually happened for real. Maybe you guys will have some insight.

I was about 10 years old and I was lying in bed one morning, on my belly. I felt something moving around my chest, on the bed. It actually touched me. I got up to see what the hell that was and I saw an ugly demonic face, twisting and contorting and saying something in a weird guttural and harsh voice. I didn't understand the words though. I got up and I ran screaming.

Never saw it again. I'm thinking it could have been a spirit that materialized and wanted to do something to me, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

It would be interesting to read more stories. :)
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login