Be my ears

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Youareawizard
Zelator

Be my ears

Post#1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 am

Originally posted it on the Announcements section, but later I thought that it would have more visibility here.

Some months ago, I started working with a certain spirit in order to fulfill a very specific and tangible goal. Despite the fact I yet don't possess the ability to hear nor see spirits (though I'm working on it), this entity has made its presence in my life clear by a series of omens, however, nothing really relative to the main task I assigned the spirit with.

A friend of mine, who's a very experient magician, was able to transmit me a couple of messages from this entity, but they tended to sound enigmatic and not tell a anything about the present working at hand. Sadly, this friend has no interest in getting involved in my situation as a middleman between me and this genie, so I pose the request to whomever may be interested in helping me here.

The proposal is to get in clear verbal contact with this entity (not necessarily a full evocation), and ask it a series of questions on my behalf. I can repay you in the form of as much Tarot readings you want me to perform. Please contact me via PM if you're intrested. Hope to get some help.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login