Evicting Unwanted Guests

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Listener
Practicus

Evicting Unwanted Guests

Post#1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:52 am

Hello again, S.A.

Throughout my life -- especially in my childhood -- I have had many encounters with astral entities, running the gambit from lowly astral parasites and shades (I suppose they're called "shadow people" in modernity) to more powerful thoughtforms. Recently, I've been staying with my girlfriend in a house that was given to her by her father after he recently passed away and have been dealing with an apparently malevolent presence in the upstairs library.

I have stayed in the house prior to her father's passing and noticed the presence before. Interestingly, I would often feel like I was being watched through the eyes of the stuffed animals in her room, which is next to the library. My girlfriend told me then that she had been terrified of the upstairs since she was a child because she can "feel something creepy up there".

After we moved in, I decided to evict this presence so that I could put her mind at ease. Needless to say, it's been a bit more difficult than I originally thought. After many, many banishings, smudgings, etc., the entity has begun to move objects in the room. I would assume that I'm probably only pissing it off.

Undeterred, I set up shop in the library and have made it my new temple. Though the frequent poltergeist activity is a little annoying, it seems to be helping my ritual activity because the area feels so palpably "charged".

I really do think it's time to say goodbye to this thing, regardless of how much I enjoy the spookiness. This is the first time I haven't been able to banish a local spirit and I've found the experience both frustrating and impressive.

I've been considering evoking it within a triangle, commanding it to give me its name, and then binding it to some sort of object (perhaps a doll or stuffed animal) and then introducing it to a new environment somewhere. Any suggestions?

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login