I wanted to share this

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

I wanted to share this

Post#1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:18 am

After an evocation of Chenrezig, the tibetan aspect of Avalokiteshvara, in which he advised me to keep practicing what I m practicing and to have faith that I will find the Truth, I sat down and chanted his mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum.

During the chanting I had an idea which most likely came from him: to chant the mantra of Amitabha, Om Amitabha Hri, immediately after. So I did it and I remained speechless as I felt the energies from the two mantras clicking like a key in a lock. I felt my consciousness starting to become separate from the body and the environment and I realized that I am really my consciousness and the external world is a mirror in which I am looking. To actually feel this, to have the actual experience of this fact is frightening. There are no words to describe it.

So I guess it s true what they say. What is inside is outside.
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 104 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login