Working with Deities in Ceremonial Magic

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepharial
Neophyte

Working with Deities in Ceremonial Magic

Post#1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Greetings everyone :)

I did a brief survey, and since I did not find any similar results, I would like to know from colleagues that they usually incorporate some kind of ceremonial work with deities.

If so, how do you develop this work? Only through invocations or mystical / devotional practice?

In what kind of works would deities be most useful? I ask for understanding that, for example, there are practical differences between working with angels and demons. Was there any difference with divinities?

As for the magical procedures of angelic invocation or evocation of daemons, can they be used in the same way with gods?

From the little that I have been studying, I know that there is now a great revival of the practices of antiquity such as PGM and PDM. If someone works these magic practices or knows someone who works, I'll be happy to know more about it.

I really liked this post about "nature of the gods" e "working with gods" (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15824 & viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15547), but if anyone could expose their practical experience of what it was like to work with deities in ceremonial magic, it would help a lot :D

Thanks for the attention,

Seph.'.
"Torna-te Aquilo que És" - F. Nietzsche

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login