Looking for advice

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

Looking for advice

Post#1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Like all occultists know, magic doesn't work 100% of the time. I don't consider myself powerful or anything, in my opinion I still have much to learn, but I reached a point where I always get results if someone else isn't interfering with my magic. Except for love magic. I checked with a spirit if some spiritual factor, like a curse or another spirit is blocking me from making my magic work and there's no obstacle. This being said, I tried quite a few times to get girls by magic, but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm not properly aligned with Venus in my life?

This has been going on for a couple of years now. Magic done for the purpose of sex or relationships just doesn't seem to work for me. Only once I got results, while working with Zepar, but I ended up meeting a very needy and insecure girl who just wouldn't let me breathe and then I called him again and asked him to chill her out because I don't like such invasive behavior from women. We broke up quite soon after the evocation and it's all well now, she doesn't bother me anymore. I also feel inclined to mention that she was suicidal and very unstable mentally. So Zepar does bring results, but with unexpected twists like that.

In any case, does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this? My magic usually works, but this is an obstacle I can't seem to get past.
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 24 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login