ODIN, Valknut and 3-3-3

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Siddha
Practicus

ODIN, Valknut and 3-3-3

Post#1 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:41 am

Hey friends, it's me again...brother Siddha :)

I haven't written a word for quite a while as i was (and still i am busy) with usual life but here is something i have to report since it means a lot to me :angelic

As some of you know i have a deep connection to the Norse God Odin because he is one of my tutors (amongst other ones) regarding shamanism, magic and the secret of life. He is a father and very strict teacher to me and i gladly appreciate his guidance when it started years ago.

Every now and then Odin gives me signs to show me that he is on my side. One of these signs is the so called Valknut (also Odin's knot in german):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut

As you can see the Valknut consists of 3 triangles and how many sides does a triangle have? Yes, three sides respectively corners.
Some time ago while i was thinking of Valknut i would see the number 333 afterwards popping up everywhere.
For example I would wake up at night to see what time it was and the clock would show me 3:33

I asked Odin if this had been a sign and he confirmed.
3 stands for the triangle and the 333 for 3 triangles --> Valknut!

2 days ago i was sitting in the metro and suddenly this nordic symbol came into my mind but with no message or else.
One day later i was having an inner chatter regarding my lack of magickal power in the last few weeks. So i wasnt sure wether to contact Odin or not to bestow me with his power. This question stayed with me till i went sleeping. Because of the fullmoon i had a restless sleep which made me rolling in bed the half of the night. A slight impulse told me to see what time it was and as i looked at my smartphone it was 03:33 a.m.
I sensed Odins presence and he gave me the sign to help me claiming my power back. if you dont believe me here is a screenshot i immediately took:

You can also see that it was "Mi.," which is German for "Mittwoch" = "Wednesday".
Wednesday = Woden's day --> the day of Wotan respectively Odin! 8-)

Now i wanted to show you how the Gods and spirits talk with me :whistle
Such sign is one among many :P

I have been having this clock phenomena, when looking at it and seeing similar numbers, for years now.
If you dont believe me here another sreenshot which i took approx. 1 hour later (i was still rolling in bed) after the above picture:

The clock said 04:40 a.m :shock:

Well, this number stuff is another topic for itself :o ;)
Cheers
Siddha

Edit: i really dont know why the first screenshot went black and white and the second one is how it looks like on my phone. Maybe Odin was showing me his dark side *LOL* :rofl

And yes, that's Thor as background image...he is fighting against the giants. Thor is one of my protecting friends :wub

Hail ODIN! :bow
We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered

Rig Veda Chapter 8 Hymn 48

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login