Magic to save the world

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

Magic to save the world

Post#1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am

The title is cheesy. :lol:

I noticed in the General Discussion forum that some of the practitioners here do group workings to stop bad stuff from happening around the world. If you guys are still interested in this, I have a few suggestions and have been pondering for a very long time now to try and do something to change things.

One example is the increasing threat of the planet's pollution and destruction of it's atmosphere. Let's take a second and look at China. A friend of mine has been there and I spoke to him on Skype many times while he was walking down the streets there. Oftentimes he showed me what apparently looked like a thick mist, but which was actually poisonous fumes. The sky is, and I'm not exaggerating here, always grey. But those are not clouds. Not to mention that people there die of lung cancer daily. Animals are nowhere to be seen there as well.

As I've come to understand it, this problem will go out of hand, and I'm not talking only about China here, but the entire world. If this is not dealt with soon, the planet is going to suffer greatly and, because of it, humanity as well.

Another thing I would like to address is the destruction of the flora around the world. Entire forests are being cut down and this doesn't truly benefit anyone.

Would anyone be interested in joining me in a working to protect the integrity and prosperity of the planet, nature-wise? And if anyone has even more suggestions on what other problems can be dealt with, that would be great.
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 131 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login