Multi-Tasking Ritual, the Sacred Egyptian Flame Ritual

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Multi-Tasking Ritual, the Sacred Egyptian Flame Ritual

Post#1 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Dear all,

Hooray - a multi-tasking ritual :D I have no doubt that like me most have you have read many times just one spell or ritual to be performed at a time and when the result comes then move onto the next life issue to be dealt with. Well I've got one ritual that you can write a long list of things you want to achieve or eradicate from your life. It is called the sacred egyptian flame ritual. It was discovered in a temple in Egypt and translated. I have read stories of it being passd around in the USA and tested with remarkable results and it doesn't matter if you have say twenty things on your wish list as it will work on all of them at once, some will begin to bear fruit almost immediately whilst others will take time to manifest depending on the nature of the wishes. I don't have time today to put the ritual here but I will add the ritual in this post at some point this week.

UPDATE 18th Nov. 2009

Ive read a lot of testimonials to back up this ritual:

Prepare a shrine, white candle burning with a miniature pyramid, symbol of the key of life (cross with circle).
You need an urn to put your burning paper into.

Write on a piece of paper your wish list, you can put as many things as you want. Sign your name at the bottom.

Set fire to the piece of paper with the white candle and recite the following invocation as the paper burns:

I now invoke the power of the sacred flame to grant me the following requests which I have inscribed on this piece of paper. I believe in the miracle of the flame. I now invoke the miracle working power of the sun god Osiris. I recognise the sun is the power behind life, giving us energy and creating the miracle of growth in the soil. I also recognise that behind the physical sun there is a spiritual sun called God, whom I now invoke, asking that He bless my life with the requests I have made. I believe in the miracle of the flame and it is done unto me according to my faith.

Renew the ritual at least once a week putting the same requests or adding new ones.
Last edited by wizardscauldron on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login