What can my moon sign tell me about my magical path?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
HelloKitty
Neophyte

What can my moon sign tell me about my magical path?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:14 am

Some of you may be familiar with "Uncle Bearheart", or the order of which he is a part, GOODS (Grand Order of the Draco Slayers) which is from where I got this idea. He seems like he really know his stuff, and he's really been through it.

Anyway, doing some reading on his archived blog, I came across this very interesting bit about moon signs (which I never gave much thought):

Lets talk about Moon sign. Please, find out your moon sign,. This is your astral body, and what vibrational frequency you magic will by most aligned with. .

I am a Scorpio Moon. My astral body is ruled by the influence of Mars, and Pluto. Dark, and aggressive. My Uranus, is in Scorpio, my divine light runs through that zodiac filter too. Its WHO I AM. I can't change it, but I can learn to USE IT in the best way. Think of your astrological chart as a collection of light rays, and lenses. All that creates a numerological vibrational frequency, an algorithm, which all consolidates into YOU. ALL this will be covered. This is DEEP magical shit. Why have you not heard this before? Because its secret society knowledge only, or well... at least it was.
Read more in the article called, 'READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!!'...

So, as a Leo Moon, I've been digging around for techniques or methods which may better express my magical nature. The only idea I've seem to come up with is that a Leo Moon has a knack for drama/acting. Which I do actually have a knack for, but I don't yet know how I'd utilize that toward my Work.

Any thoughts? Ideas? I'd appreciate your insight.
۞ \[T ] / A L.V.X. Ω \ [ T]/ ۞

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login