Cursed or Crossed

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
paulseer
Neophyte

Cursed or Crossed

Post#1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi all,

New here great forum, looking for some advice about protection. I was cursed/crossed about 4 years ago, I have managed to remove most of it mainly through Hoodoo practice and also the use of some talisman (Solomon Seal for protection etc) but I still get the odd feeling that it is back, after looking to make sure it isn't something else I have picked up, it seems it is the same old energy. I recently came across another talisman from the Black Pullett, you invoke three spirits for protection, but I'm not sure of its power effectiveness. Also can anyone suggest the best spirit/angel to work with (I'm def not experienced enough yet to be working with Demons)
A little about the curse and how it hit me. I did some business with this guy and it went wrong, he ended up owing me a large amount of money and I threatened to take him to court, he disapeared pretty quickly. Shortly after that I got ill, a kidney stone, my wife had an affair and left me and Iost all my money and went bankcrupt. All the time I was fighting the curse, I think it could have been a lot worse had I not been aware. Gradually it started to clear, but things can go wrong very quickly at times for no reason. I know some will say well it could just be life, but I am aware enough to know this stuff and when its wrong. One element when its about, I wake at 2 or 3 in the morning in a panic wondering where I am (this isn't a sleep paralysis I checked) this come out of the blue, I can be fine for months and then it comes again.

The times when I remember to throw protection around me before sleep its fine, but when I'm ok and it hasn't hit me for a while I ease up on the protection. So if anyone has any idea I would appreciate it.

Paul

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login