Very Interesting, Powerful Chant

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Very Interesting, Powerful Chant

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:56 pm

A long time ago I was in a local bookstore flicking through a book and there was a chant for stopping smoking. I said it about three times and I went from twenty a day to one a day. This was incredible as the desire to smoke simply dissappeared except for one instance in the day when I got the strong urge to smoke so I had one and didn't have the urge for the rest of the day. I did a google search for this chant and found this very interesting post on a forum that is below. I have put the post in italics:

Stingray Says:

There is a big difference between stoping smoking, and stopping the desire to smoke. Until you stop the desire, you don't have a chance and can go for a month without a cig and still want one.

There is an ancient chant . . . do this and you will quit smoking.

It goes: May Kamen Tut. . . .May Kamen Tut . . . May Kamen Tut.
continue to repeat for about 10 times.

When I did the chant, I reallly did not believe it would work, but I got a big suprise. I stopped smoking.

Have no idea what the words mean, but it worked for me.
I haven't had or wanted a cigarette for the past 10 years. Feel great.

Darryl S.

I looked at the other search results and apparently it is a native american chant. As I am a hopeless smoker I am going to do the the chant again tomorrow morning and let you all know how it does this time around.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login