A couple of questions

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Mirron

A couple of questions

Post#1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:46 am

Done this before, but I can't find the original topics, so I thought I'd make a topic.

1. Not really magically related, but what happened to Occult Forums? It seems to have vanished during my inactivity.

2. I've always had an interest in Evocation Magic. Primarily I'd say I'm interested in Solomonic Magic, but that's just an area where I've felt some draws, but overall I want to practice Evocation Magic. Due to a lack of funds, and ability to move around, etc. my options are very limited. On to the question, any recommendations on how I could get started? I know of the LBR, MP, and the Hexagram Ritual (I'm unsure of the letters used to stand for that), and I remember being told that I should practice the LBR until I know it well, although that's the only thing I really remember about the advice. I could have gotten it wrong.

3. Also, since I've been doing the LBR, I seem to have headaches more frequently. As a diabetic, it could just be related to blood sugar, but I thought I'd ask, just to see if anyone had any ideas. I feel much better mentally though.

4. Not really related to the above, but what experience do people have with more Oriental forms of magic? It's not very easy to look into (I look into lots of types of magic, even if I don't use them, or think I will), although it's certainly interesting.

Thanks for any advice or responses. I'm a long lurker here, and read all the topics that seemed interesting, just to catch up on what I may have missed. I hope that I don't come off as unintelligent, as I feel I have a rough idea of what I want to do, but unsure of how to set the wheels into motion.

Edit: Headache was blood sugar related. Thought it might have been related, since somewhere on this forum someone mentioned the third eye chakra being open, and it having not so fun side effects, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login