Thank you Bune for getting me the job I wanted!!

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
love_fade
Neophyte

Thank you Bune for getting me the job I wanted!!

Post#1 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:27 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to practicing magick (around 4 months). I have been unemployed for nearly
a year and a half with no savings and a few moderate debts. I was desperate for some
income that would allow me to survive and also invest in my small jewelry business.

I was dabbling with NIP, NAP and Pyramid energy around end of August but seeing no
tangible evidence, aside from a good job opp that I heard about but neglected to even
apply for because of a silly reason (I kicked my ass hard afterwards). I realized that
I was severely mitigating the magickal workings by turning down the opportunities
that I was being presented with.

So the day before I found out about a position just walking distance from my house in
my field of interest. I went for the interview and my boss to be was quite nice and eager
for me to join asap, however she needed to get back to me by the next day because there
was another girl who she had shortlisted and would also need to think over.

In the night I decided that I needed this job by any means and decided to evoke Bune as per
Jason Miller's book. I was a little nervous as it was my first time summoning a demon but
I cast my anxiety aside and approached from a space of calm and respect. I performed the
necessary protections and when I was summoning Bune I began to feel slight excitement and
nervousness as I was stating my requests and could feel that something was there, subtlety.

After ending the ritual I felt some dizziness and quite "off" for about 15-20 mins. I got a bit
worried and asked the angels to clear me and my space. Neither did I feel like sleeping although
it was 2am and I was tired (I was scared of nightmares I might have!). However around 3ish
I was feeling much better and centered myself knowing that all would be well, and I'd get the
job.

Next morning at 9:30 the lady calls and she says I'm hired! I even got a little higher salary by
negotiating to which she quickly agreed to. I begin tomorrow!! Yay! :D :D :D

I think I'm really lucky to still be in my early 20s and not have any heavy responsibilities,
staying with my family (Which is common in my country), and learning all about how to apply
magick in my life. I read stories on this forum about how many of you are struggling and juggling
families, spouses, rent, legal issues, poverty, and it all really makes me realize how wealthy I am.
I truly feel blessed to be in my position... I thank you all for sharing your stories and experiences
and wish that you all may find abundance and happiness soon.

And of course, I want to give a HUGE shout out to Bune, thank you so much for your help in getting
me this job and I hope to build a great working relationship with you in the future! :Thank You
:Thank You :Thank You Thanks a ton! :bow

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login