Entities nature

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Occulus
Neophyte

Entities nature

Post#1 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Hello ,

I am new to ceremonial ritual work and would like to ask a couple questions , so that i can get my mindset correct , concerning evocations and an entities nature . Do entities , such as those of the goetia , have free will or is it in their nature to bend to the operators will in fulfilling the request , assuming the entity evoked is of correct skillset for said request ?

I was also wondering if an single operator could fulfill both roles of evoking and those of a seer during a ritual . In the case that the evoked entity did not manifest in the physical presence but in the astral instead , is there a way for the operator to enter an altered state to view the astral plane and the entity , while also correctly performing the evocation ritual safely ?

I've worked some years within the eastern culture and have worked with entities on different planes , but they have always seek me out , rather then me calling them . I was given a list of material to begin my studies of western ritual magic from an member of the O.A.A , but I've also begin my studies of a four volume series of the Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie . I've been doing the LBRP twice a day for the last ten days , but i've had some terrible coincidences four the last five days .

Five days ago my car broke down , i had it repaired . The next day i noticed the a/c stop working in my car , the following day , I stopped to check my mail and my car blew the pressure valve housing from the intake manifold from overheating . I brought the car in to have it fixed , it seems that my thermostat went bad , my radiator fan stop working , and my a/c is no longer any good . All of this happen in three days . Today I was using my second car and on the way home a guy came partially in my lane , i had to swerve of road some to not hit him , but in doing this , i hit a garbage can that broke the mirror on my car and cracked my car window .

I am very energy sensitive since i had this flood gate of energy open in me ten years ago . At night i can have my house cold , but i am sweating from extreme heat around me and a very distinct smell the follows with the heat . As i said , i have worked with entities in many planes for some years now , off and on . Would me doing this LBRP cause frustration for those entities that i have been working with ? I feel a thick energy around me now and at night i sometimes wake up in a rage commanding spirits to begone , while I'm still half asleep and unknowing of what i was doing .

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login