What's your specialty?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Fio Praeter Humanus
Philosophus

What's your specialty?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:30 am

This forum is a little different than most occult themed forums. There is no beginners forum, you do not see discussions on the proper way to do the LBRP, we recognize others from back in the day, in short almost all the membership here has been around the block a few times.

As such most of the members here have graduated from their undergraduate, and moved onto getting their masters. (so to speak) As time goes on we all have been becoming more specialized in our work and area of focus. Of course most here are into enochian and evocation, but even that is a broad area. What's your specialty?

Mine is Planetary Angel Magick. I've worked with gods, demons, elementals, enochian, etc, but I always come back to the seven classical planets and their hebrew angel associations. Archangels of the spheres, angels of the day and hour, planetary name angels, intelligences & spirits, and various unlisted spirits who serve under these.

My main working method is Liber Angelos, using a 70/30 blend of solomonic and golden dawn/thelemic/enochian elements. With a working relationship more along the lines of a modern shaman.

What's your specialty and area of focus?

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login