Maybe fluffy isn't so bad?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Maybe fluffy isn't so bad?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:43 pm

I don't wish to turn this into a karma debate, this is just something that i wanted to let out from personal experience. The other day I sold my copy of Baneful Magick. I thought hard about it. I don't know, I felt like I just didn't need it. I'm realizing that if someone fucks you over, it's better just to forget and forgive, than to go and try to satisfy a vindictive ego. From what I've learned is, the more positive things in ur life you aim for, the more peace is in your life. Peace is something that means a lot to me. Nobody wants to suffer, but there are those who wish to avoid suffering and yet continue to cause suffering towards others. I understand this. I however, have learned form personal experience, that a vengeful mind causes more problems. It may for awhile satisfy my ego, but it does not bring peace of mind. It just causes more problems. Now, this kind of thinkings get's a negative reaction form the magickal community. I may get called "fluffy" or "white lighter" in the end, yet as long as peace is in my life, does it really matter?

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login