Will'd Actions

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Gibil
Adeptus Major

Will'd Actions

Post#1 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 am

While I was hanging with 73 over the weekend, I managed to stumble on a Mass Transit Prepaid Card that still had enough cash on it to last me the weekend. A person who was with it asked If I had wish'ed/will'ed for it and I said no. 73 Mentione'd the idea of my inherent self/unconcious self and after some event's that happened with GM that got me to thinking. At what line do you divide seemingly random event's from event's that you conciously either direct or influence and what factor's go into defining it.

~Does the event directly influence you?
If the event directly influences you then there is the chance, what do I mean by this. Does the event benefit you or put you into contact with an experience or person that you would otherwise not have met. Like oh say a falling grill, eh garagemage. Or a prepaid transit card.

~Does the event happen in conjunction with a highly emotional state?
If the event happens in conjunction with a state of anger or arousel, or perhap's the event itself seems to reflect the emotion itself. An example being working with a high voltage capaciter and getting angry at an exterior incident only to have the cap short itself out and fail.

~Does the incident coincide with any working's or current work you are doing?
At this point are you conciously willing this or have you will'ed this in the past to work ((IE Energy Work "Sonar", or ceremonial work from the past few days))

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login