Results...But Am I Overdoing It?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Results...But Am I Overdoing It?

Post#1 » Sat May 23, 2009 5:40 am

I've been busy for a while working to help someone avoid imprisonment(or to get him the least harsh sentence possible). On Tuesday, the DA ended up offering him a plea for minimum prison time because he "was too busy to bring the case to trial", dropping most of the stronger charges. I had results delaying trial up to this point but on Monday I decided to pull out all the stops, and did everything time would allow(which I often do when I really set my sights on a goal). I used a bunch of energy raising techniques, NAP and NEC and the MG, prayed to St. Expedite, charged a sigil, and charged a couple seals of Mars from KoS and the one from the GoT to use in a custom ritual for the situation. This was one of my more intense workings to date...I literally saw orange sparks swirling around a candle during my Mars ritual, and by the end of the night's work there was orange fog/energy swirling in the sky near my house (best way I can describe it.)

I'd definitely say my desired result was achieved...but my question is: is this too many different things/systems to blend together for a single working...or even for a single goal in a certain period of time? I feel that everything I did contributed to the result, but I have a habit of doing things like this(since I started working with magick I've been blending spells/rituals to ensure success :oops: ), and I'm not sure if my results come from the combined effort or if there is one act/system/etc. that is more effective for me than the others. I'd appreciate any input.

X

EDIT: personal information
Last edited by Omnis Validus on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ex Mea Sententia.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login