Monroe Institute/Hemi-Synch for magical practice

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Jadziya
Philosophus

Monroe Institute/Hemi-Synch for magical practice

Post#1 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am

For about a year, I've been exploring (belatedly) the Monroe Institute and Gateway recordings, some of which are now sold by Hemi-sync. I have been doing this at home, through online classes, and also went to one of their in-person retreats (the Near Death Experience exploration, which was probably an atypical choice, but it fit my schedule), which I found worthwhile and would wholly recommend.

I know some people here have used them - I've seen occasional mentions in the past.

My question is - in what ways have you found these techniques / recordings useful for your magical practice or daily use? (Beyond their stated uses such as astral projection) I'd like to brainstorm some ideas.

This is what has worked for me so far. (If you haven't used the materials, this won't make sense)

Focus 10 and 12 induction (without binaural beats) - before ritual or meditation for quick focus
REBAL energy balloon (without binaural beats) - for calming, invigorating, or affecting people around me, including teaching in the classroom. Sometimes before ritual with the intent of providing what is needful for it.
Energy food (without binaural beats) - It seems to create an energy buildup which can be directed
"Morning exercise" (daily positive thinking recording which they play every morning there and I play at home sometimes) - for having a better day

This is what hasn't worked yet for me:

Manifestation (patterning) recordings for goals
Focus 21+ for communicating with the decesased - I haven't yet noticed a difference using it or not using it
Color breathing (healing, energy) - They have a full energy healing training program and I met someone who was in it and saw them work and they seemed effective. However, this particular simple approach does not seem to do much for me (yet).

Anything anyone can add to the lists, or any suggestions?

(I apologize if there is an existing thread, I did search "monroe" but maybe it is discussed using abbrevations or something)

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login