Shifting memories

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
BlueMagician
Adeptus Minor

Shifting memories

Post#1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 am

Hello everyone,

recently there was a thread about the so-called "Mandela Effect". This refers to a phenomenon where people have different memories of the same thing, and oftentimes are very certain of their version:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16184 ("Alternate memories")

That thread had to be closed, but I find the topic interesting enough to continue discussing it in this fresh thread.

Some examples that are most significant for me:

1. King Tut's Mask: features only a centered cobra's head on the forehead vs. features a cobra's and vulture's head together on the forehead

2. Nelson Mandela: died in prison decades ago vs. he is still alive

3. Spitzbergen/Svalbard Seed Vault: never heard of it until recently vs. knew about it for decades

My goals for this thread:

1. Collect more examples.

2. Discuss theories that explain this phenomenon. A dimensional merging of the lower astral with the physical has been discussed, for example. Psy-ops is another one that seems plausible.

3. Talk about the causes and consequences of the different theories (for example:

4. Track this phenomenon over time (are the veils getting thinner with time?)

Please refrain from just trying to debunk the subject, or specific examples of it. If we are talking about two or more different realities, then it just doesn't make sense to say that all others except yours are wrong. :D

BM
Last edited by BlueMagician on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 255 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login