Financial Kabbalah, is there such thing?

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
enochianhoodrat
Zelator

Financial Kabbalah, is there such thing?

Post#1 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm

I went to a website, in translation.. it talked about a course dealing in financial kabbalah. looks rather interesting..

heres the description:

Tune in to the prosperity of the energy of abundance. Learn how to earn and manage your money. A vision Hermetic and Thelemic on personal and business financial management for the new millennium.

Course Schedule

Keep energy and financial sectors;

Prerequisites for a healthy financial life, with the vote of wealth; Time Limits for financial success;

Material & spiritual wealth;

The mystic, the magician, the Spiritualist, the religious and their way of living.

The life cycles of wealth and knowing how to leverage them;

Having or not having money, because I do not?

The loss of time, of expectation, information, encouragement and self-motivation and prestige;

People will steal your time, your energy and your money;

Knowing the nature repay financial gain;

Knowing how to recognize and appreciate those that help you;

The limit of the pocket without boundaries in the material world and Assiah;

The Financial Vampire;

The Art of the property;

Learning to lose the battle to win the war;

Societies, debts, loans, business real or illusory profits and competition.

Evoking the luck, and keep the miracles, through the Meluchim (Angels of the Kabbalah);

The Astral Plane and spiritual and material achievements

Has anybody ever worked with all of what they describe.. Im not the best kabbalah expert, I know we have quite a few on here.. any thoughts, or experiences?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login