Re: Hekatontad square

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Hekatontad square

Post#1 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Did you construct it yet?

It is an upscale of the 10th order magick square, with the inclusion of the overlapping of itself on itself. The 10th order magick square is itself a mark-up of the 5th Order magic square.

Take the true kamea of Mars, and make four copies of it. On the second, add 25 to every number, on the third add 50, and on the fourth add 75. Order these four quadrangles like this:

1 3
4 2

This makes a 10th order Kamea of the numbers from 1 to 100. Take this 10th order square and make 100 copies, add 100, then 200 and so on to each one of the hundred - with your 100 tablets of 100 integers being all the numbers from 1 to 10,000. Arrange these as the same order of the 100 numbers on the 10th Order Kamea. Convert to Hebrew by Aiq Bkr and enjoy!
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login