Pathworking

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
tkidder
Neophyte

Pathworking

Post#1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:09 pm

I seen a very short thread on pathworking but I felt like there was more I wanted to know. I am a beginner with Qabalah and have been working with ceremonial magick related to Malkuth. I would like to start with some basic pathworking but am not sure where to start. For example does one meditate on the letter representing the path and if so does the color of the letter matter. I read some where that you invision the letter growing very large and then step into it like a portal. This sounds like kattaws to me and am leary of this kind of magick. I am also interested in working with the major arcana of the tarot but again I am not sure how this would work. I have thought about simply meditating on them but haven't tried that as of yet. Anyway, I am interested also in others personal experiences with pathworking and 'techniques' that others have used to gain results.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login