Sefer Raziel Hamalakh (english translation properly)

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
Vassago
Neophyte

Sefer Raziel Hamalakh (english translation properly)

Post#1 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

I had searched and searched for a english translated copy of the original manuscript only to be disappointed over and over. So, I have now made it my DUTY to translate Sefer Raziel Hamalakh, Sefer Yetzirah and The Bahir into english along with having several chapters for proper purifying, meditation for opening and closing rituals properly. This will be all in one book. It will be a 11"x 8.5"x 3"and will contain around 1000 pages of text. It will be leatherbound hardback and each one will have a leather sleeve that comes with each copy. I will give the name of the book at a later date but it will be available on http://www.amazon.com. I needed to do this because I am tired of buying cheaply made, incomplete books on magick where it leaves holes and gaps. This will be a comprehensive, step by step, lesson plan covering all three of these ancient books on Kabbalah, as well as scientific documentations that links quantum physics and the spiritual realm.. A book for anyone serious about starting down the path of enlightenment.
Understand with Wisdom and be wise with Understanding. -Sefer Yetzirah-

This topic has 52 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login