Re. Pure qabalah

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
gnosticangel
Zelator

Re. Pure qabalah

Post#1 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 pm

One the (of the many) things I've been curious about this re. board is the "Qabalah discussion" section. I've checked it out many times, though this is my first post.

Call me crazy, but I have this strange sense of holy reverence around the topic in general, certainly compared to magick across the whole spectrum from Celtic to Bardon to Satanic to Necrocomicon to Castaneda's Tensegrity to GD to Egypt to Tibet. QBL flowers at the fount of all of these.

Way "Up there" with hermeticism, mahamudra, dzogchen and other High Magics, this is a topic that confers great purifications and blessings. Even to read about it is supposed to heal, enlighten and empower. I appreciate people's practical experiences and questions.

But is there any interest in a thread that blesses its readers! Dear Forum, what about a thread that contains only sacred letters? My tech knowledge is sadly limited; is there any way to make such a resource a reality.

Peace.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login