TOL explorations - practice

Qabalah, Kabbalah, Cabala, Gematria, Tree of Life Path-working, and light Philosophical / Religious discourse.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

TOL explorations - practice

Post#1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:21 am

I have named this thread TOL explorations, and not TOL pathworking, because pathworking is only one way of how the magician can explore TOL.

According to the school I belonged to, the initiation into Malkuth is given by archangel Sandalphon.

After the initial successful initiation in Malkuth, the whole Tree of Life with all of the other sephira will open up. Not at once, off course.

The magician can climb up the tree all the way to Kether, and meet all through TOL all main archangels, a lot of angels and all other kinds of spirits and beings.

I finally open this tread in order to help people from SA who would like to explore TOL, have not done it before or don't really know how to do it.

I will be there for such people on this thread from now on.

So, I hope this thread will be much more about practice and experiences and much less about theories.

Whoever is interested in this subject, remember this thread and freely post your questions.

This topic has 53 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login