Other aethyrs?

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Loagaeth
Adeptus Minor

Other aethyrs?

Post#1 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:16 pm

So a few years back I had a dream about a person who I seemed to know well, very well. This person is not someone I know or have even met in real life, so when I woke up it felt eery, like I had just lost someone I loved. The dream stayed with me throughout the day, and when I fell asleep that night I dreamed about him again, except this time I had travelled back in time; basically, the dream was showing me how I met him.

I asked a spirit of mine about it and his description of what it was and what to do really sounded like the Enochian Aethyrs, although he seemed oblivious to the fact. He basically seemed to be saying it was some kind of other plane I had been on during these dreams, and called it by a three letter name. If I remember right I think he said I should vibrate this name before sleeping in order to venture back to that world. It was awhile ago, so I don't quite recall every detail, and I don't think I ever tried it.

The three letter name was not any of the listed aethyrs. My question is, has anyone here ever encountered what they would consider other aethyrs outside of the 30 given by the Enochian entities?
You and me and the Devil makes three.

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login