Sorcerer Review

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Ilernoceh
Practicus

Sorcerer Review

Post#1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Geoffrey James new book, Sorcerer, is a must have for any serious ceremonial magician. The roots of western ceremonial magic often seem like dry bones, but with a swift stroke of pen, Geoffrey James "Sorcerer" has breathed life once again into our history. The lives of this heirophantic hermeticist, and his household burst from the charred and faded pages of occult history to come alive again in the mind of the reader. I have countless books on occultism, however, none has proven to be such a gem as this. Although containing very little of the meat of the Enochian magical system, this work illuminates the living story behind the magic system of Dr. John Dee Without serious texts of this magnitude, magic itself might someday be relegated only to scholars and dusty old libraries. I loved reading each chapter, and hope to see more books like this in my local bookstore. Three cheers, for Sorcerer.

Bro. 341
Baphomet, why are you a boy again on that one?
BTW, god, when you wanna see whats written in the book, we can look. Everyone else... IIIII"M writing, ok?

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login