1st time performing Enochian ritual

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Aggressive
Neophyte

1st time performing Enochian ritual

Post#1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:35 pm

To start off I ran across my first enochian book 15 years ago. I never really started to study it (and other material) until recently about 2 years ago. To be honest I was scared to try anything in any of the books that I read. But just this year alone I have ran into so many things that suggest I get into overcoming my fear to study harder and attempt the rituals in some of the books. So i have decided to scryer the aethyrs starting with TEX.

The things I saw in my mind were kinda strange and wierd all together. Since I suck so bad at scrying I decided to go with Invoking instead. I feel I was kinda successful but not really sure. Since I am new the forums here, and want to try more attempts with Enochain Magic, this is where you guys come in. I "NEED" all available help from all you Experts and Novices at this kind of magic.

What has worked for you guys ?
What days do you feel most successful ?
Was it raining outside or sunny when you succeeded at talking with the angels ?

I am willing and open to receive all tips, knowledge, and insight from you guys. If I have done something wrong, or maybe I should just keep trying. Please guys let me know. I need help here. To those that may help me. Thank you for taking time to post all your thoughts and advice
Gabriel....Thus has God kept promise with you , and hath delivered you the keyes of his storehouses: wherein you shall find, (If you enter wisely, humbly, and patiently) Treasures more worth than the frames of the heavens.

This topic has 61 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login