Transliterating Hebrew to Enochian

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Transliterating Hebrew to Enochian

Post#1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 am

A friend of mine has a website for his photography and is redoing the look of it. He asked me about having the names for the Angels from one of his shoots in Enochian alongside the the English. I'm thinking that the best way to do this is to take the names in Hebrew and transliterate. Any thoughts?

Also, how do the two languages 'match up' for transliteration? Took a quick look through some of my Enochian materials last night and couldn't find anything.

Abaddon
Azazel
Gabriel
Leviathan
Metatron
Michael
Raphael
Uriel

and... Cupid. That one might be a little tough as it comes from Latin originally, but we could either go for the Hebrew word for desire, or just transliterate Cherub instead.

PS. The current incarnation of the website is here: http://eyecandeevisuals.com/
[it's easiest to navigate if you select the section from under portfolio at the top]

PPS. He did a Dia de los Muertos Pin-Ups shoot recently that was amazing, but I think he is saving it for the relaunch of the website. He is also experimenting with some new effects on his older images, and mentioned that Uriel's wings are going to be made of fire.

PPPS. I'm Raphael. ;)
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login