a sample approach to enochian in light of Dee

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

a sample approach to enochian in light of Dee

Post#1 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am

This is from another thread, but repeated here, because, well it is enochian.

This is to call ONE spirit from the eastern Tablet, upper left subangle, who is called cZns (pronounced "see-zohd-en-ess"). This Angel or Spirit is a dispenser of healing and a knowledge of medicine and herbs. The structure of the call to cZns here is corrected slighty (typos) and can serve as the typical form for a approach that follows I left one thing out. The reason is because I FIRMLY believe no one can do all the work for you. The clue is one word, "SENIORS". This follows instructions in True and Faithful Relation on pages 179 and 180. I underlined the names of the call that would be replaced, and underlined and italicized words that you would switch if necessary, or if you were using the functions of another Subangle.

In the name of Oro Ibah Aozpi, the three great names upon the banners of the East born by the servants of god who come with streaming banners and issuing trumpets, and with the authority of Bataiva, Great King of the East, who doth lead the procession of all spirits holy and sanctified in the kingdom of the East, and of the Aires in the East: I do call thee, even as you hearken to the lord God called of you Erzla, I do call you Urzla, I call upon you to call upon to cause cZns to appear in the name Idoigo, and to answer my petitions in the name Ardza. Call forth that which you have been given charge to, to administer the healing and medicine concealed in the mysteries of his creation.

You Urzla, I call in the name of your God Erzla to bring forth your charge cZns to appear in the name of Idoigo, and to answer my petitions in the name Ardza, and to be agent of healing and dispenser of the medicine and knowledge of medicine and herbs.

And should it be so severe a case as cause may need I even charge and petition you to bring forth xcZns* (cha-see-zohd-en-ess) should his attendance be necessary!

*this name is formed by adding the x or exarp to the cZns. the X is a harsh like "ch" in the scottish "loch".

The part bolded can be recited over and over ringing a bell (my own way to punctuate the statement and send the request). The italicized section is for if the preliminary incovation is insufficient or if the ailment is believed to be incurable. Lighting a candle and employing a book is also advised and employed by me.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login