HELP>IN DANGER

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
cerberus13
Neophyte

HELP>IN DANGER

Post#1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 am

I have not slept at all yet, because ive been dealing with this all night. Its an incredibly complicated situation that is hard to believe. My girlfriend has DID and is also possessed as a result of ritual abuse preformed after the development of her DID. She was forced to be an offering during a ritual on the summer solstice a few years ago, they called it 'The Choosing'. Since this last solstice shit has gotten bad quickly. We found she has major adverse reactions to holy water and burning white sage. this is all ive tried due to it being so readily available. Even things she has no way of knowing it has holy water on, such as my car keys with holy water on it and then dried being handed to her strikes terror into her. Me touching her with the water on my hand is like a coal hitting her skin. I also am feeling a little weaker symptoms from the water prayer and sage, and just from talking about it and solutions. Such as severe sudden weakness, such dizziness its hard not to fall over, sensation of my skin crawling, feeling like im about to faint or pass out to the point that it is hard to move, confusion, and nausea. I have always been able to sense the spiritual world and she has the unfortunate gift to visually see them. From what Ive seen in my research the ones called "Drilpa"'s or "Great One"'s are here all the time. There are at least 6 that we see here, the angerier they are the more there are. And a lot of 'Walkers", they are like shadow people, they come in crowds. Upon some interactions with an alter who can not speak or write, I was given this symbol and told it is the demons name. How do I read this into a speakable name? Or is there a way I could use this symbol against him? THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT AND DANGEROUS. WE ARE HAVING MAJOR SHIT GOING ON EVERY NIGHT, ESPECIALLY RIGHT AT 3:33AM, SHE HAS VERY STRONG URGES AND IMPULSES TO KILL HERSELF. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE, IT WILL KILL US. Does any one have Ideas how I can fight this thing. This is not something we can co-exist with.

Untitled.jpg

I have a lot more info on what she was made to chant in enochian, and the way the circle looked and how it preformed if that helps. But the biggest deal right now is translating this name.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login