The sound of enochian speech -- What?!

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

The sound of enochian speech -- What?!

Post#1 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 am

Okay, after years of practice, I finally was able to achive a level of clairaudience where the spirits no longer speak in my voice but in their own. Yay, but the enochians weren't the first ones I tried it with but when I did, it was weird. Anyone remember the '84 movie version of Dune? Remember the spacing guild and the guildsman who were in the black suits with the mutated guildsman swimming in the tank? Well, take the sound that showed up right before the spacing guild's guildsman (the one dressed in black, but didn't have his head covered; the guy with the thing that was put in front of his face when he talked--I'd provide an audio sample, but I can't find one online), add more of that sound, make the sound of the words said in a 'hollow' voice and also add in the sound of metal scraping against metal very quickly and repeatedly.

Anyoe else come across them sounding like this? It didn't freak me out, but it was just surprising. I wasn't expecting them to sound this way. And no, it wasn't because my clairaudient abilities are just newly opened. I checked with other spirits.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login