Meditation into the 30th Aethyr of TEX

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
satyr555
Neophyte

Meditation into the 30th Aethyr of TEX

Post#1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Dear Sirs and Madams,
I would like to discuss the work of meditating/skrying in the 30th Aethyr of TEX. I have done this work twice in the last two weeks. Each time, at the point of calling the four governors, I slipped into a state of rapture that I describe as being a whole body buzz. No visions, though.

I contacted Lon Milo Duquette, and he said that the trick to the visions, is to allow the dream work to open, but not to fall asleep, or lose control per se. He said that visions are already occuring as soon as you finish the 19th call.

I am not asking for anyone's personal visions, which is why I am not going to read Crowley's Voice and Vision book; I don't want to taint my own future visions with hidden, unconcious imitation.

But I would like to know, what kind of books are available for Enochian magick? John De Salvo's book and Lon Milo Duquette's book Enochian Vision Magic, seem to be about skrying. As these beings are higher in the hierarchy, you would invoke them.

What are your thoughts?

-Franklin
Know thyself. -Socrates
Do what thou Wilt. -Crowley
Be Here Now. -Ram Dass

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login